Plumb’s veterinary drug handbook provides you with complete information about drugs for animals. It is still the most reliable source of information regarding drugs and their usage in animals. This book offer doses for a wide range of species, including cat, dog, exotic species, horses, ruminants. This book covers a wide range of topics, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug dosage, drug interactions, their uses in pregnancy, contraindications, and many more.
Plumb’s veterinary drug handbook 2020
Things included in this book:
- It contains new drug monographs. It also includes updated dosage and information for new drugs which is very useful for veterinarians
- An excellent feature of this book is that it consists of the highlight section at the beginning of the book. This will give you an overview of the whole book. You can search for drugs in the beginning and then go to the relevant page to read detailed information about them.
- Plumb’s veterinary drug handbook available as 8 ½ x 11-inch desktop size. It is also available in the more convenient form, which is five by eight pocket size and as a mobile version. This wide range of sizes provides a better readability experience to the readers.
Why Plumb’s veterinary drug handbook is essential for a veterinarian?
- This book offers a wide range of diversity that it is a must for veterinary practitioners and veterinary technicians working in the field.
- It is a dynamic book that offers a wide range of diversity in every aspect of the veterinary field, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, drug interactions, and how to use drugs in pregnancy.
- Mobile versions can be used in the field when you are away from the clinic.
So Plumb’s veterinary drug handbook is a must for any veterinary practitioner. There will be lots of books available about drugs regarding animals, but none offer the diversity and reliability. Here is a link to download this book. Read More books here.