You are an Indian native? Wanted a wireless/invisible fence for your dog? Here we have given the list of the best invisible dog fences in India, their specifications, and their working mechanism.
Invisible fences prevent your dog from exiting your house yard when you are not around or your dog is playing lonely in the yard. This will give the owner some space so he can do his household duties without getting anxious about the dog when she is playing outside.
Table of contents
- Best invisible dog fence in India
- Top invisible fences in India:
- 1.Angela Kerry wireless dog fencing system
- 2.Wireless electronic dog fence pet containment system
- 3.1/2/3 wireless electric dog pet fence shock collar system waterproof transmitter
- 4.DOGTEK 500ft boundary wire for the electronic dog fence system
- 5.Ideal pet products force field outdoor pet-fence
- 6.High tech pet 50-piece set of flag FL-1 for electronic pet system
- 7.Pet Safe Free to roam fence receiver caller for dogs and cats
- 8.Dog guard pet collars and fencing system
- Installation of the invisible fencing system:
- Pros and cons of installing an invisible fencing system:
Best invisible dog fence in India
This is the modern technology introduces for the ones who love to have fluffy pets in their homes and playing around them. Invisible fences are the wireless fencing system in which the wires are not visible but placed underground in your yard. This fencing system creates boundaries of charges around your confined premises which your dog can’t cross. This system is wirelessly connected to a visible fence collar that the dog wears on her neck. And stimulation starts when the dog crosses the confined boundaries. The stimulation is of different levels and is occur at different time intervals.
Top invisible fences in India:
As exploring the best fences in India we came up here with the best 10 choices for you.
1.Angela Kerry wireless dog fencing system
This comes up with a GPS, outdoor pet containment, rechargeable waterproof collar, and 850YD remote for 15lbs-120lbs dogs.
It has the following specification and features
- It uses GPA location instead of radiofrequency waves. This makes the system more accurate and precise. The radius of the play area can be set to 800 meters. The shocks will be on the time when the dog crosses the boundaries.
- The other fencing system sometimes gets disturbed by the metals and other obstacles and as a result, your dog may get little shocks falsely. You don’t have to worry for your dog that she doesn’t get injured falsely by the shocks.
- If the dog leaves the boundary, after 20 seconds the stimulation will automatically shut off and then will get ON after 20 minutes for the other 20 seconds. This will protect your dog from repeated shocks when she crossed the boundaries.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
- 1-year warranty.
2.Wireless electronic dog fence pet containment system
This is usually recommended for the dogs that are in training.
Some features and specifications of wireless electric dog fence pet containment system are
- The system is cantered on the transmitter. The maximum remote radius that your dog can have is 492ft. the single strength of the transmitted is adjustable. The transmitter has a digital display system that shows the current signal strength.
- The receiver is waterproof, rechargeable, and reliable so it is best for use on rainy days. It can be worn in water too.
- Fix the transmitter above 5ft from the ground without the interference of any metal to avoid fluctuations in the signals.
3.1/2/3 wireless electric dog pet fence shock collar system waterproof transmitter
This is a waterproof and reliable system.
Following are some features of the shock collar system.
- The device is cantered on the transmitter. The maximum remote radius for the dog is 500 meters.
- The signal strength of the device transmitter is adjustable within a range from 0-100.
- When the dog exceeds the boundaries the first warning by the device is given by the sound and the second warning is given by the electrical stimulations. After some trials, the dog will get used to the device and will understand its functioning.
4.DOGTEK 500ft boundary wire for the electronic dog fence system
This is a fencing system wire which will be installed underground. The shock collar of the same brand is available in the market.
These are some important features of the wire.
- This wire is 500 meters long and is specially designed for the dogtek EF-4000 and EF-6000 electronic dog fences.
- The polythene jacket on the upper side of the wire provides the best physical protection to the wire and indirectly to the system.
5.Ideal pet products force field outdoor pet-fence
This system is ideal for the bigger yards.
Some important features of the system are
- The installation of the system is really simple.
- The package includes the wire for ½ acres. Additional wire for up to 12 acres is available in the market of the same brand.
- The battery life of the shock collar is up to 3 days and the second rechargeable battery is also available in the package.
- The system can be fitted to any size of dog that small, medium, and large.
6.High tech pet 50-piece set of flag FL-1 for electronic pet system
These are additional setups for the electronic fencing system.
Some features of the flag are.
- The flags are waterproof.
- Can work with any kind of electronic fencing system.
7.Pet Safe Free to roam fence receiver caller for dogs and cats
The device is waterproof. Tone and static correction can also be done in the device.
Some important features that are associated with the device are
- The collar is waterproof and the collar is better fitted to the dogs of 5 pounds and more. The collar is compatible with all pet Safe transmitters.
- The battery has the longest life among all the invisible fences that are up to 2 months. The low battery indicator indicates you to change the battery of the transmitter. The battery is not rechargeable.
- There are five levels of restrictions in the collar once the dog crosses the boundary. The levels can be set on your own.
- Unlimited numbers of collars can be added to the fencing system.
- The brand is globally trusted.
8.Dog guard pet collars and fencing system
These are some of the best brands in the invisible fencing system.
Flowing are some features of the brand dog guard.
- The battery of the dog guard pet collars is get assembled in the USA 6 volt silver oxide battery.
- The dog guard batteries are made with 4 LR44 silver oxide cells from evergreen.
Installation of the invisible fencing system:
Unlike the other physical fences, the invisible or electronic fences work following the animal behaviorists and the technologists. After installing the system the dogs need proper training in association with the fencing system staff.
The installation is carried out in the following steps.
- Home consultation; Before installing an invisible electronic fencing system. Take a deep look at your property. This is important to understand that how much wire you need that will be installed underground in your yard and surrounding areas. After evaluating your needs and space find an affordable package to buy.
- Real-time installations; The professional installers install the system in a way that your neighbors can’t have a hint that you have installed the system in your yard. In case of any difficulties, you can contact professional experts too.
- Starting the system and giving your dog the training and here The magic starts. The certified professionals will come to know about the nature of your dog and then just train your dog gently with a simple approach. Once your pet understands the process, you will have a better, disciplined dog who knows his boundaries and don’t go beyond them.
Pros and cons of installing an invisible fencing system:
Following are some pros of installing the invisible fencing system.
- No Human error; Sometimes due to hectic routines that the owner follows during their day they forget to close the gates and chances of escape for the dog increases. The invisible fencing system reduces the chances of escape for your dog.
- Reliability; The system is reliable. The dogs can even climb or jump to the physical fences but can’t cross these electronic fences using any of their skills.
- Easy to install; These electronic invisible fences are easy to install than those of traditional physical fences. Their installation also needs less time.
- Neat and aesthetic; Invisible fences are invisible. Any outsider can never get a hint that you have installed an electronic fencing system in your home. Also, you can move freely without facing any obstacles.
Following are some cons of installing an invisible fencing system.
- Training; To ensure the success of the installed system the dog must learn where the boundaries are. For training dogs, the owners have to walk through the premises where the boundaries are installed with their dog noticing the flags.
- Frustration; Sometimes your dog can get frustrated when she watches the other dogs freely moving all around and facing no restrictions. For avoiding these kinds of behaviors by your dog allow your dog to move freely under your inspection 2-3 times within a week.
- Making discomfort sounds; The invisible fencing system, in the first stage of their stimulation they produces sounds that are discomforting for the humans and so like for the dogs. Sometimes you feel frustrated by these sounds.
- Interrupted power supply; When you experience an interruption in power supply due to some abnormalities in the system or due to the cuts that happen on the wires the escape of the dog from the boundaries becomes possible.
- Incoming dogs; The fencing system can restrict your dog to move out of the premises but the other dogs from all around can come into the premises. The other dogs can’t get affected by this system.
Read about top dog food in India here.
Do wireless dog fences really work?
Some people thought that the other invisible fences did not work like that of the visual ones.
But the invisible fences are a really good option to have, sometimes the system gets corrupted due to some technical issues and that is the only risk when your dog can cross the premises and can lose the ground.
Do invisible fences work for all land types?
Yes, the invisible fencing system is suitable for all types of lands. Unlike the other visual fencing system that applies to only the plane lands. Invisible fences can do well on hills and all other types of lands. Just you need to have a professional installation team.
Why invisible fencing is so expensive?
Many factors contribute to the cost of the system.
- The length of the wire
- The shock collars
- Voltage meter
As you enhance the quality of the material, the cost of installation also increases.
Best underground fence brand for a dog?
Best underground fence for the dogs are
- IDEAL PET
Other brands are also there in the market but the above mentioned are some leading brands of the invisible fencing system for dogs.
How long do the invisible fence collars last?
If the correction of your collar is set too high the invisible fence collar then lasts up to 27 years. This span also includes the life of the underground wires too. But this is not the guaranteed period of any sudden disturbances occurring in the system it can get collapsed any time.
Here you have the conclusion of the above-detailed discussion:
From the above details, it is clear that the invisible fencing system is new in the market and really expensive to have. You are going to install the one you will have to face some of its pros and cons. This system is good in terms of Aesthetics and neatness because there are no visible hints of the fencing around your home. The other visible fencing is really messy to have in your home.
The risk of having invisible fencing is, it sometimes gets collapsed when it comes in contact with the metals and other obstacles. It will then go to beep falsely or don’t beep when the dog crosses the boundaries even.
Some of the brands that are evaluated as the best among all the mentioned in this article are
- IDEAL PET
If you find this article helpful let us know in the comment section below. Also, note us down your queries and question related to any dog corresponding topic.
Albert James is a dog owner and veterinarian by profession. He loves to write about dogs. He can also provide you solutions about your dog’s health.